How to list
Listing on GEM requires a direct submission to the ISE. The ISE is the competent authority for the review, approval, listing and admission to trading. Full details on how to list are set out below.
Direct submission process
- Submit your (a) draft listing particulars (b) draft non-applicable letter and (c) GEM Checklist to email@example.com. A GEM Checklist is not required if your listing particulars has been annotated.
- We will provide our comment sheet within three days of your first submission.
- Submit your (a) draft listing particulars (b) draft non-applicable letter and (c) comment sheet with your replies to comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide our comment sheet within two days of your subsequent submissions.
- Submit your (a) final listing particulars (b) final non-applicable letter (c) comment sheet (clear of comments) (d) support documentation and (e) confirmation of payment to email@example.com before 14:00 GMT on the approval date.
- When we approve your listing particulars we will send you confirmation of approval, listing and admission to trading.
- Submit to the ISE at firstname.lastname@example.org before 14:00 GMT one business day prior to listing.
- Receive a same day review and approval. Submit to email@example.com before 14:00 GMT. We will notify you of approval.
Short term paper
- Submit your draft information memorandum to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will return our comment sheet within two business days of first submission and within one day of subsequent submissions.
- For approval submit your (a) final information memorandum (b) comment sheet (clear of comments) (c) ISE support documentation and (d) confirmation of payment to email@example.com before 14:00 GMT.
- We will confirm our approval, listing and admission to trading.
All issuers (other than Public Sector issuers) applying to have securities listed on the ISE must appoint a listing agent registered as such with the ISE. In order to be so eligible, the listing agent must be either:
- a credit institution as defined in point (a) of Article 1(1) of Directive 2000/12/EC;
- a third country credit institution having its registered office in a state which is a member of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development;
- an international legal firm with an established debt capital markets practice providing professional advice to issuers and arrangers in the international markets; or
- a sponsor registered with the ISE that, as part of its business, provides professional advice to issuers of debt and derivative securities in the international markets.
Notify us if you intend to act as a direct listing agent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also appoint a third party listing agent to act on your behalf. Contact a listing agent (66 KB).
Post listing requirements
ISE website publication
You can electronically publish documents on our website.
Publish as part of your approval submission
- Include any document/s to be published as part of your approval submission.
- Payment of €200 (plus VAT where applicable) for each document should be made together with applicable listing fees.
Publish a document for an existing issuer
- Complete this email submission template (56 KB) and send it together with document/s to be published to email@example.com
- A fee of €200 (plus VAT where applicable) is payable for each document. Payment may be made via (1) PayPal (2) Electronic Transfer (3) Existing bulk account.
- Documents must be submitted in PDF format.
- Documents must be no bigger than 50MB.
- Only available to issuers approved to list on the ISE.
Checklists and templates
Completed as part of your review submissions:
Completed as part of your approval submission:
GEM listed securities
We provide a secure, online process for the filing and publishing of market announcements
We provide a simple, quick and secure online process for LEIs (Legal Entity Identifiers)
Find published announcements and/or search by Issuer Name/Date
Our search tool allows you to find reference data and documents for debt securities