ISE welcomes MSM and ESM companies to the 2017 equity issuer update
The Irish Stock Exchange (ISE) held its 2017 annual equity issuer update this morning. Representatives from companies listed on our Main Securities Market (MSM) and Enterprise Securities Market (ESM) attended the event which included a range of internal and external speakers.
The seminar was opened by the ISE’s Head of Equity, Orla O’Gorman, and included insights from Florence Bindelle, Secretary General of EuropeanIssuers, on developments in financial and corporate governance regulation in Europe and from Chris Corrigan, Director of Scotland and Ireland, .Investis on optimising digital for annual reports.
The session also covered:
- An update on equity markets and Brexit
- Developments in trading and market infrastructure
- An overview of legal entity identifier (LEI) services provided by the ISE
- Developments in ISEQ indices
- The 2017 regulatory agenda
- Stamp duty and taxation advocacy from the ISE.
There are 50 companies currently listed on the MSM and ESM. In the 10 year period to 2016, companies listed on the ISE markets raised over €24bn.