IPOready companies graduate from ISE leadership programme
High-potential companies have graduated from #IPOready, the Irish Stock Exchange’s leadership programme for executives, which enhances skills in raising capital, investor relations and business management. Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) and Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) from a range of sectors including technology, security, food and printing took part in the 15-month programme.
Expert training and support
The #IPOready was supported by Enterprise Ireland and provided:
- expert training and insights from over 100 top advisors, experienced investors, entrepreneurs, academics and leading Irish corporates on large scale corporate funding, business development and investor relations
- networking opportunities with other ambitious companies and a wide range of experienced leaders and experts
- access to over 15 investor organisations to pitch their company’s story and receive feedback
- support in achieving plans for future international growth through one-on-one coaching throughout the programme
High potential companies on #IPOready
CEOs and CFOs from high-potential companies involved in the inaugural #IPOready programme included:
- Cup Print – a leading producer of printed personalised paper cups in Europe specialising in short to mid-size runs and fast delivery
- Epicom Food –creators of innovative retail milk powder-based products for China and MENA
- Impedans – specialists in the delivery of high performance and high resolution plasma diagnostics solutions to customers in research and industry
- Integrity 360 – a provider of information security solutions for their clients’ networks, infrastructure and data
- Netwatch - a global provider of remote CCTV monitoring and protection systems for home and business premises
- Mcor Technologies - an innovative manufacturer of the world’s most affordable, full-colour, safe and eco-friendly 3D printers
- Sign+Digital Materials – distributor of sign making and digital printing equipment, supplies and training
- Storm Technology a business technology consultancy organisation specialising in Microsoft technology
- Version 1 – a provider of technology enabled solutions and services to businesses in the UK and Ireland
#IPOready - "a brilliant support and networking opportunity"
Justin Keatinge, CEO, Version 1, who attended the programme said, “the IPOready programme is a brilliant support and networking opportunity for companies interested in scaling their business. Over the course of the programme I have gained knowledge on raising capital, investor relations and business management not only from leading experts but also from my fellow participants on the IPOready experience.”
Orla O’Gorman, Head of Equity, ISE said, “Some fantastic and interesting companies with huge international potential participated on our first IPOready programme. It has been a pleasure to watch their businesses and ambitions grow over the last 15 months and I look forward to seeing them progress on their corporate journey.”
Ambitious growing companies with turnover in excess of €5m who are interested in attending future #IPOready programmes should contact Orla O’Gorman, Head of Equity at email@example.com.