ISEdirect services extended to include submission of fund NAVs
This information is relevant to individuals or organisations who submit Net Asset Values (NAVs) in relation to funds listed on the Irish Stock Exchange (ISE).
The new process for submitting Net Asset Values (NAVs) to the ISE via ISEdirect commences today.
What is the new process?
- All customers submitting NAVs need to register on www.isedirect.ie
- Customers have the option to set up a file for automated submission or to submit NAV prices on an individual basis through www.isedirect.ie.
- Files for automated submission need to be set up in advance through ISEdirect. Procedures, file formatting guidelines and template are available on the NAV services page of ISEdirect. The ISE will review and approve your file and advise you when it is ready for submission of NAVs. You can then email NAV files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An alternative for customers is to login to ISEdirect and submit each NAV on an individual basis.
Note for existing users
- The email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are no longer operational so please do not send emails to these addresses as we will not be in a position to process them.
- Fax and other hard copy forms containing NAV details are also no longer accepted.
A list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) is available on ISEdirect.
We are of course happy to answer any queries you may have. Send email queries to email@example.com
- Formatting guidelines for submission of NAV files
- ISE NAV template file for the automated NAV submission